Learn To Draw Faces
Are you ready to draw . . . all kinds of faces? Girls, boys, babies, and adults? This book is for you!
Young artists will learn to draw more than 40 faces by simply tracing helpful outlines and following step-by-step illustrations. The red lines in each step make completing each drawing a breeze. Kids can then use their new skills (and imagination) to draw their own faces throughout! Trace over the extra outlines provided for practice and to build confidence.
- Simple step-by-step instructions — just follow the red lines!
- Draw daisies, tulips, bees, watering cans — a whole garden!
- Trace over extra outlines to build confidence.
- Room to practice on opposing pages.
- Full-color illustrations.
- Ages 4 and up.
- Book measures 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high.